Preheat oven to 350° F. Frozen – heat for 15 minutes. Thawed – Heat for 10 minutes. Caution Product will be hot.
How long do you microwave mini corn dogs?
1. Place 4 mini corn dogs around the outside edge of a microwave-safe dish. 2. Heat on high for 40 seconds.
What do you preheat Mini corn dogs with?
Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Frozen – heat for 15 minutes. Thawed – heat for 10 minutes. Caution: Product will be hot.
How long do you preheat oven for Mini corn dogs?
Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Frozen heat for 15 minutes. Thawed heat for 10 minutes. Caution: Product will be hot.
How long do you heat up a corn dog in the microwave?
If you’re in a hurry, microwave the frozen corn dogs. Do know that microwaving leaves you with a soggy, rather than crunchy, crust. Microwave for 40 to 50 seconds. Allow the dogs to sit 1 minute before biting in, so the juices distribute and the snack heats through completely.
Are Mini corn dogs bad for you?
One corn dog contains 330 calories, 34 grams of carbs and 10 grams of protein (24). However, corn dogs contain processed meat, which several studies have linked to an increased risk of colon cancer and heart disease ( 25 , 26 , 27 ). In addition, corn dogs are another food that’s deep-fried in processed vegetable oil.
What temp do you cook corn dogs?
Preheat oven to 350° F. Frozen – heat for 18 minutes. Thawed – heat for 10 minutes. Caution Product will be hot.
How do you cook State Fair Mini corn dogs in the oven?
Place frozen mini corn dogs on a baking sheet. 3. Bake 12-14 minutes or until hot. Deep Fry1.
How do you cook State Fair corn dogs?
- BAKE: Conventional Oven. 375° Thawed 15 Minutes Frozen 25 Minutes. Heat to an internal temperature of 160°F. …
- Convection: Convection Oven. 350° Thawed 15 Minutes Frozen 25 Minutes. …
- Deep Fry: Deep Fry. 350° Thawed 6 Minutes Frozen 10 Minutes. …
- Microwave: Microwave. HIGH Thawed 60 Seconds Frozen 90 Seconds.